The Fife Tourism Partnership was set up in 2010 after consultation with the tourism sector in Fife. It is responsible for:
- Setting the tourism priorities for Fife
- Overseeing the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of the Fife Tourism Strategy
- Engaging and lobbying on behalf of the tourism sector in Fife within the national tourism context
- Driving the tourism economy through developing a quality product in Fife
- Supporting the Local Tourism Associations to help them develop new products that can be taken to market through Welcome to Fife initiatives or through VisitScotland
- Encouraging people working in the industry to develop their skills and to promote tourism as a positive career choice
The Fife Tourism Partnership is underpinned by six Local Tourism Associations whose role is to collaborate with businesses in their area to deliver and develop local tourism products, initiatives, leaflets and guides. Learn more about joining your Local Tourism Association.
The Fife Tourism Partnership is steered by its Executive Board consisting of industry representatives from the tourism sector.