Register with Fife Tourism Partnership at 

J & G Innes Ltd

It was first the home of The St Andews Citizen newspaper in the late 1890s. The Innes family bought the building and Mr W.G. Innes, a St Andrews graduate, loveingly renovated it, with local architect Mr Frank Pride, in 1927. An online copy of the pamphlet that was produced to celebrate this is available to view under Architectural Features on the home page. The Innes family have been selling Stationery, Books and Gifts here ever since. Mr Leng and Mr Neil Innes followed Mr W.G. Innes and after them Pat and her daughter Jude, now run it together, with the help of their wonderful team. Our windows hold some of the best features of our building and allow us to show case what’s on offer inside.



107 South Street
St Andrews
KY16 9QW

Tel: 01334 472174
Email: [email protected]


  • Jude Innes

Twitter Feed