Thu 5 Mar 20
Location: Cambo Stables, Cambo Estate, Kingsbarns KY16 8QD
A free workshop with Fife Ambassador & Chef Christopher Trotter.
The workshop is aimed at providing the tools to build the skills to menu plan, sourcing local produce, creating a sense of place and how to share that with your customer base.
This course is ideal for any businesses dealing with food at any food level.
Food and drink is an important part of our Scottish cultural identity and heritage and is therefore a key strength in promoting Scotland and Fife, as a holiday destination. Sampling traditional dishes and local produce is one of the top activities undertaken by visitors to Scotland.
Did you know:
• 49% of Scotland's visitors want to try local food and 30% want to visit a pub
• Two-thirds of our visitors think that quality food is an important factor when deciding where to go on holiday
• Visitors to Scotland spend 21% of their holiday budget on eating and drinking
• 18-35-year-olds spend 120 hours a year browsing food images on Instagram
Business Benefits of attending this course include:
• Obtaining competitive advantage
• Building relationships
• Creating or enhancing the “wow-factor”
• Creating connectivity
• Learning best practice
• Pride in place
• How to create communication between staff and customers
Time: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Location: Cambo Stables, Cambo Estate, Kingsbarns, KY16 8QD
Please register at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/flavour-of-fife-workshop-tickets-91990454927