- Social enterprises & community organisations delivering community tourism
- Organisations aspiring to set up a tourism offer
- Local tourism groups
- Individuals in roles that can support community tourism
- Other community interests relevant to tourism, including heritage, paths, woodlands, and festivals
- Existing SCOTO members.
- Welcome & Networking
- Round table introductions
- SCOTO community tourism presentation
- Local themed workshop discussions - current issues/opportunities/mapping community tourism in the area.
- Networking Lunch
- Optional 'Talk & Tour' (Depending on location)
Each event will last around 3 hours and be based in a local venue for approximately 15-20 people. Click below to book your place
Tuesday 7 February, 9.30 am to 1.30 pm at Cambo Gardens, Kingbarns