Scottish Agritourism Conference
This Conference will bring together everyone interested in the development of agritourism in Scotland.
It will be a great chance to get together, network and build relationships.
The conference is set to welcome:
- existing agritourism business owners
- farmers and crofters considering agritourism or just keen to find out more
- tourism, hospitality and food and drink businesses keen to benefit from the growth of agritourism in Scotland
- professionals and suppliers to the sector
- industry representatives from across agriculture, tourism destinations, the public sector and academia
Both members of Scottish Agritourism and non-members are welcome. Anyone booking with a non-members ticket who decides to join Scottish Agritourism before or during the conference will have the difference in their ticket money refunded.
The full conference programme can be found at www.scottishagritourism.co.uk
- Agritourism's contribution to achieving net zero featuring Comrie Croft, The Orkney Dairy and Arbikie Distillery
- Breakout sessions covering succession and selling your business, environmental health and agritourism as a tenant or crofter
- Planning and the new National Planning Framework 4
- International farm visitors featuring Tim Parsons from Curringa Farm in Tasmania and Kilmacolm Farm Tours
- Focus on Scotland's Agritourism Strategy and progress to date
- Announcement of Scotland's new Agritourism Monitor Farmers
- Black tie dinner and ceilidh
- Scottish Agritourism update and AGM
Thanks to all our sponsors for their support including our key Platinum Sponsor, NFU Mutual.