Be part of the nation's biggest food and drink celebration this September
Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight is back for 2022. This autumn, the annual celebration returns to recognise and celebrate the retailers, hospitality businesses, regional food groups, ambassadors and producers that make Scotland’s food and drink sector extraordinary.
The Fortnight will run from 2 - 16 September, and the industry is being encouraged to get involved and share their stories with the nation and beyond.
Whether you're a chef, a producer, a retailer or simply a food and drink lover who supports all that our food and drink sector has to offer, there are lots of ways to get involved and share Scotland’s stories.
With this year being our Year of Stories, the Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight 2022 theme is #StoriestoSavour, with the aim of unearthing Scotland’s most exciting products, innovative producers, and remarkable regions that tell the stories of our nation’s unique food and drink industry.
The Fortnight will celebrate everything the industry has to offer and savour the stories behind each and every one of Scotland’s authentic products. From Fife’s buffalo ice cream to Glaswegian rum, our nation is full of captivating food and drink stories and Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight will be sharing them for everyone to savour. They'll be spotlighting the trend-setters, the change makers and the creative thinkers, with no tale left untold.
How do I get involved?
There are many ways the sector can get involved. Some examples include:
- Get involved online and tell customers why your story is one of Scotland's #StoriestoSavour
- You could use the Fortnight to launch a new product or initiative
- Why not host an event, workshop or tasting to showcase your local produce
- Team up and collaborate with another supplier, a local retailer or food service business
- Showcase and promote your range of local produce instore, online, in print and across social media
- Promote the local food and drink businesses that you work with, and share your stories about working with them
- Use the dedicated hashtags #ScotFoodFort22 and #StoriestoSavour and tag @scotfooddrink on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook