Get your business ready for cycling tourism visitors
VisitScotland have published a new Cycling Tourism Industry Guide to help tourism businesses make the most of the cycling tourism market and help Scotland to establish itself as a world-class cycling destination.
The online guide contains practical advice on how to attract cycling visitors and provide them with a quality cycling tourism experience.
What's Included in the guide:
- Practical advice on how businesses can create a high-quality experience for cyclists
- Market insights from the latest cycling tourism research
- Visitor insights on types of visitors that are interested in cycling trips
- Marketing advice on how to attract cyclists and which channels to use
- Cycling tourism trends
- Useful resources - information on routes, bike hire and public transport