Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website and by continuing to use the website, you fully agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please immediately exit the website.
What you should know about our information
Our information is provided free of charge and is intended to be helpful to a large range of businesses. Because of its general nature, the information cannot be taken as comprehensive and should never be used as a substitute. We cannot guarantee that the information supplied by the business is accurate and despite our best efforts, it is possible that some information may be out of date.
as a result:
• The operators of this website cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of errors or omissions.
• Any reliance you place on the information displayed on this website or on another website which this website may link to, will be at your own risk. You should always consider seeking the advice of independent advisers. You should always check your decisions.
• The website operators, their agents and employees, are not liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of our websites, or of death or personal injury caused by a business or their employees negligence or in respect of fraud.
What you should know about the other sites we link to
Links on this website will lead to other websites. Although the websites we link to are regularly checked, they are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times.
Our websites do not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or business. Websites linked to and from this website are present only because they may be a useful source of additional information. A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement of that website, any service it may offer, the owners of the website, or the content it provides. We advise that you always use your own business judgement to decide whether the information or service on that website is suitable for your needs. If a website is not linked to, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory. The links to websites are regularly reviewed in the light of customer usage and feedback.
We cannot guarantee the availability of any particular service;
• We may change a service without warning; and we may stop offering a service at any time.
• We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete their details, if they abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking, submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses).
• If we present you with a set of terms and conditions specific to a particular service, they override these general terms and conditions.
Sharing your business information
You are agreeing to allow us to share your business information on our Fife Tourism Partnership website and other related consumer websites, Apps (e.g. Welcome to Fife App & welcometofife.com) and digital information points/kiosks.
We make every effort to check and test our websites during design, development and operation. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
This website and the use of it is governed by Scottish law. The Scottish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to any matter pertaining to our website.